- The Unitarian Life: Voices from the Past and Present by Stephen Lingwood - a collection of pieces written by various Unitarians through the centuries; gives a good overview of Unitarian thought on many different topics.
- The Larger View by Vernon Marshall - the history of how Unitarianism became open to other faiths.
- Unitarian - What's That? by Cliff Reed - another overview, in the form of a Q & A
- The Unitarians: A Short History by Leonard Smith - gives history of development of Unitarianism (but omits the Earth Spirit strand and most of Transcendentalism)
- Being Together: Unitarians Celebrate Congregational Life - edited by Matthew F. Smith
- Unitarian Perspectives on Contemporary Social Issues - edited by George Chryssides
- Unitarian Perspective on Contemporary Religious Thought - edited by George Chryssides
- Elements of Unitarianism by George Chryssides - overview plus potted history.
- A Chosen Faith: An Introduction to Unitarian Universalism by John A Buehrens and Forrest Church.
- Love and Death: My Journey through The Valley of the Shadow by Forrest Church
- The Cathedral of the World: A Universalist Theology by Forrest Church
Unitarian Engagement Groups and Small Group Ministry
Unitarian Engagement Groups - How to start and facilitate groups
- David Doel, The Man they called the Christ
- David Doel, That Glorious Liberty
Unitarian Earth Spirit